-
April 12th, 2002, 05:18 AM
#1
moderator
-
April 12th, 2002, 09:36 AM
#2
Inactive Member
-
April 12th, 2002, 11:42 AM
#3
Inactive Member
-
April 12th, 2002, 04:50 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Yes, congratulations to
The RUNAWAYS!
WE love Ya's
-
April 13th, 2002, 12:56 AM
#5
moderator
To Gus, Team Cat, Jetrnk and NYJett,
There's one thing that you're forgetting....... This would not have happened if it weren't for you! Thank yo so much for hang'in in there all these years! You're awsome and I love you.
Kisses all around and many, many more,
Cherie
-
April 13th, 2002, 12:59 AM
#6
moderator
p.s. Sorry about the type O's... I sent it off without checking! ;-(
Love ya!
CC
-
April 13th, 2002, 09:39 AM
#7
Inactive Member
-
April 13th, 2002, 12:02 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Dear Cherie, ya know I was only 12 years old when the Runaways got together, and I loved ya's right away. I, as for many other fans that took the Runaways serious, you were teenagers living the AMERICAN dream,there are people out there that would have given a "body part" for just a taste of that. Even tho, you all went through your own private **** . But when the talent is there, it's there. Personally, I have never seen the Runaways perform, but I do have one of the video's "LIVE" from Japan,the quality isn't the greatest but I have it in my collection.And I have all the albums. I just finally got a hold of the " Flaming School Girls" album.The collection I have is outragious. What I would really like to see, is Joan and You do a gig in New York City, ya know like to promote this "Cherrybomb" release, hint,hint, LOL. Maybe, that would be so cool. Have either one of you thought about that? Any chance your going to any of Joan's shows here on the east coast.I too have been a major fan of Joan Jett's, been to all the tours, over, 108 shows,and counting, LOL - and I've enjoyed everyone of them. I have never met you tho, and I would love too! We are just so " HAPPY " for all of you, please have someone take pictures at this event, we'd love to see them.
Congratulations again - NYJ
-
April 13th, 2002, 05:41 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Hello Cherie and everyone!
Is there a time posted for this induction?
Couldn't find anything listed on the Rock Walk website. This is an event I will not want to miss!!! If anyone has an info to pass on that would be great and I will do the same. It's about time more women are added to the Rock Walk!!!
Cheers!!
-H
-
April 14th, 2002, 03:02 AM
#10
moderator
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks